Here’s what’s waiting for you:
Join our ‘Sexual Ecstasy’ Celebration and discover new and fascinating possibilities to expand our sexual potential. We let mindfulness, acceptance, love, compassion and trust flow together until body boundaries melt and we become ONE.
Our program in short:
Forget everyday life and immerse yourself in body awareness and relaxation, movement and playful encounters.
In the morning we start with meditations in physical expression and silence that introduce us to the topics of the day.
Rituals help to heal false shame, shyness and guilt and surrender to pleasure and joy, without intentions.
You will be taken on a journey to multiple, full-body orgasms (MORe I). Breath, multiple orgasmic genital stimultation and physical expression help – let yourself be surprised!
Through breath, visualization and sexual energy, you will learn to connect more deeply with a partner in the so called “Bonding Wave”.
A tantric ritual – a celebration of eroticism, sensuality and sexuality – promotes your unintentionality, lightness and abandonment (only at 4 days celebrations).
We will share and connect our experiences with everyday life to give us insight into the path moving forward with GAY-TANTRA.
This celebration is suitable for you:
- If you want to experience yourself, your body and your sexuality in a new way.
- If you want to become a freer person.
- If you want to experience “ecstatic sexuality”.
- If you want to develop your sexual life.
- If you want to combine sexuality with love, appreciation, respect and spirituality.
Comments & Reviews
Upon registration first-time participants will receive the following materials for advance familiarization and preparation:
- The GAY-TANTRA Educational Film ‘The multiple, orgasmic Genital Massage’ (running time about 50 minutes) and other Bonus Films for Download allows you to maximize what you will learn and take home from the workshop (all films together value about EUR 35).
- Additionally available at our meeting:
Book ‘Tantra or The Art of Sexual Ecstasy’ by Margot Anand, Goldmann-Verlag
Classic / Ecstatic