Holiday – a time in the year to stop the daily routine, to let go, to recharge with new strength and inspirations. A right time to turn calmly to new sights and new experiences. A proper time to get familiar with GAY-TANTRA or – as a tantric practitioner – to reconnect with Tantra and enjoy the holidays.
Ischia – the evergreen, healing island, full of plants and vegetation, surrounded by the azure blue sea. Everything blossoms and smells great: Lemons, oranges, olive trees, tendrils and palms are thousand fold scattered in this “Oasis of Inspiration”. The sharp edged rock formations contrast with the elemental force portrayed in primary rocks. Natural springs, grottoes, bath bays – warm, gushing, pulsating and full of energy. An island for the senses!
Course and contents:
- The days start with active and silent meditation.
- After breakfast a morning session follows with dance, movement, yoga, body-, breath- and energy work and lasts until around 1.30 pm: We will take stress and tensions out of the body, wake up the erotic energy in the pelvis and connect in the so called “HeartWave” with a partner.
- On one of our days you also get familiar with deep relaxation in warm thermal water: You learn to receive and to give a relaxing partner session. This and the other programs might also inspire you how to spend the leisure.
- The afternoons are for your personal leisure: Island excursions, boattrips, walking, bathing in the sea or just lying in the sun and being alone… Many things are possible at our place.
- In the evening we will meet for massages, meditations and rituals and we’ll enjoy our gathering.
- Conversations and discussions will help you to integrate your experiences with your everyday life at home, providing ideas for post-holidays practice and the ongoing inclusion of GAY-TANTRA in your daily routine.
Holiday & Seminar
Dates for booking:
This fee covers all costs for seminar lessons with Armin, the master of GAY-TANTRA® (since 1992). Learn from his profound experiences and let him take you into his positive (life) attitude.
Not included are travel expenses, the fees for accommodation and meals as well as possible extras (group activities outside the seminar hour, etc.).